Wednesday, October 01, 2008
I was there today in the evening and got a call from our good friend, Anshu Sharma, a SalesForce Sr. Director. Anshu quickly fixed a couple of meetings with the SF folks.
My opinion on the show:
- Event was very well arranged. I'd give a 8.7/10 on that one!
- I picked up two books, not just out of nostalgic reasons (loads of SQL code, its called SOQL in the books)
- Went into a developer workshop. The presenter did all the stuff in the cloud.
- Spoke to CODA CEO (Jeremy) and Product Director (Debbie). (I really liked their stuff and they were going live today with their software).
- Spoke to some other vendors such as BlueWolf, Magic Software, 4C Consulting (Two soft-spoken Belgian guys but had a good customer portfolio!)
Do check out other roadshows!