Security is going to be a very hot topic whether you are virtualizing or not. The general floatability of data-sets and employees across the globe is going to create a huge challenge for firms.
NeoAccel's comprehensive offering of SSL VPN-Plus under VMware consist of 3 separate options
1) SSL VPN-Plus & NAC-Plus running on an existing VMware Server platform
2) SSL VPN-Plus Evaluation Virtual Appliance for the VMware Player and
3) Globally Managed SSL VPN-Plus Farm for ASPs/MSPs/ISPs.
1) SSL VPN-Plus and NAC-Plus can now be purchased as virtual appliances and run on a VMware ESX Server. Network administrators get all the benefits of a virtualized infrastructure including on-demand replication, scalability, and backup of the VMware environment without the hassles of buying and maintaining hardware. SSL VPN-Plus on VMware is ideal for disaster recovery situations by being able to replicate one SSL VPN-Plus image to many and provide 100x the number of normal concurrent users on demand. In addition, virtualization ensures minimal downtime when making changes to your remote access infrastructure. Upgrade and test a second SSL VPN-Plus gateway in tandem, without disrupting your production gateway. SSL VPN-Plus for VMware is available at NeoAccel's standard licensing rates of between $50-$200 per concurrent user depending on quantity.
2) SSL VPN-Plus Evaluation Virtual Appliance enables prospects to download and try an active version of SSL VPN-Plus using VMware player, effectively turning any laptop or extra lab computer into an SSL VPN-Plus Gateway, in under 15 minutes. After signing-up at neoaccel.com, and receiving email verification, users obtain an unrestricted 10 concurrent user license for 30-days. After a soft release a month ago, NeoAccel has seen very strong interest including those by Fortune 500 companies.
3) For ASPs/MSPs/ISPs, NeoAccel provides 10Gbps SSL VPN performance on the SGX-5200 appliance which enables service providers to take advantage of the VMware operating environment provisioning, cloning, and managing SSL VPN-Plus Gateways on the fly with a global manager. This enables MSPs/ISPs to offer their customers compartmentalized, secured access with flexibility & scalability. The SGX-5200 supports up to 128 individual virtual machines. The SGX-5200 appliance list price is $19,995 plus the cost of concurrent user licenses per virtual gateway.