Well the most intelligent and intuitive of the management tools is bound to win evntually. And trust me there are enough folks who have been making a living out of it for quite sometime now. Quest happens to be one of them.
Along with providing customers increased insight into virtual infrastructures, Foglight delivers a set of capabilities that enable organizations to:
· Contain alarm storms created by the virtual machines and physical servers
· Track virtual machines from one physical server to another
· Show the impact that multiple virtual machines, which share physical resources, have on one another as virtualization policies change
· Receive root-cause diagnostics and expert advice
· Monitor VMotion events that dynamically move virtual machines
· Customize views for IT operations, the data center team and management
Ongoing demonstrations of Foglight will take place at the Quest booth, #201, at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo®, April 6 –10. Additionally, virtualization industry expert Scott Herold will present the challenges of monitoring a virtual environment and how Foglight helps address these challenges as part of Quest’s 45-minute virtualization session on April 8.
Click on the image to enlarge it:
and download the datasheet here and register here for a webcast.