* How are versions of virtual-machine snapshots tracked?
* How are the moves, adds and changes to virtual-machine hosts, their guests, and the applications used on them administered?
* How is virtual-machine and application availability monitored?
* How are user and administrative roles managed across virtual machines?
* What forensics are available to help determine why a virtual machine was drastically altered in any way?
Obviously they don't mention security and backup. In my opinion, we need to really identify which groups and teams are really identifying the issues that need innediate attention.
But I'm sure they'll show that in the other series.
Check them out: Part1, Part2. Part3 is not there yet, am I waiting for it, not really sure if I read the first two ;-)
We'll tag them under "opinions" ;-)