Some of them are here:
See them all here.
5. Cloud computing won’t take off. The Red Hat/Amazon deal was very interesting, but you go first.
4. Music labels leave old DRM town. With Warner leaving yesterday, there’s not much propping-up of this house of cards.
3. The Internet won’t slow down. Like Moore’s Law, there’s too much at stake for repeated predictions to come true.
2. M&A will slow down. Oracle and IBM have already got the low-hanging fruit in enterprise software and a lot of what is unconsolidated will look even less attractive in the event of an economic slowdown. RIM won’t sell to Microsoft. OK, so Palm may go, as will anybody private and VC-backed in virtualisation, and
maybe one of the big Internet properties will sell, but the chaos of the last year will go.
1. Virtualisation on the desktop won’t go mainstream. The geeks who love it overestimate the chances of it having a more general appeal