If not yet, then I'd suggest you do it. Try loading it with IE, Firefox issues are being resolved!
Asuumptions for the calculator:
- Server consolidation is conservatively estimated based on the number of servers:
- less than 50 servers virtualized – 8:1 consolidation ratio
- between 50 to 200 servers virtualized – 10:1 consolidation ratio
- 200 or more servers virtualized – 12:1 consolidation ratio
- Server consolidation ratio is halved for productivity and business critical servers being protected with everRun VM.
- Downtime costs are based on industry estimates for 350 person company. The ROI model prorates for a bigger or smaller company based on number of servers inputted.
- While server virtualization improves IT efficiency, the model does not assume any reduction in staff.
- Additional benefits such as savings from reduced provisioning time and reduced recovery time have been excluded from this model.
- Design and implementation costs estimates double at 200 servers to account for the increased planning and design requirements for large implementations.
- Citrix XenServer and Marathon everRun VM software pricing is MSRP, no volume discounts have been applied.
Go calculate your ROI online for free!