This book takes a user-centered view and describes virtualization usage models for IT professionals, software developers, and software quality assurance staff. The book helps you plan the introduction of virtualization solutions into your environment and thereby reap the benefits of this emerging technology.
* The challenges of current virtualization solutions
* In-depth examination of three software-based virtualization products
* Usage models that enable greater IT agility and cost savings
* Usage models for enhancing software development and QA environments
* Maximizing utilization and increasing flexibility of computing resources
* Reaping the security benefits of computer virtualization
* Distribution and deployment strategies for virtualization solutions
Read sample chapters to get an idea of what to expect from the book here and here. Book is selling here.