So what does this report cover? Well...everything.
- Section 2-Business Issues: How virtualization can help address these issues?
- Section 3- What is virtualization: Here they go about helping executives and IT managers understand what virtualization is. Server virtualization (partitioning, emulation, clustering, mirroring), Storage virtualization, network virtualization, application virtualization and the whole data center virtualization.
- Section 4- Strategies and implementations: what CMM model organization are you looking at, why complicate where not necessary and where to watch out for easy fixes!
- Section 5- Case studies: This you have to know before you end up repeating the same mistakes!
- Section 6- Future Markets: Market analysis and future of grid computing
- Section 7- Vendor profiles: We at VFE (Virtualization For Everyone) here have covered them all and to me it really is important to keep a good lookout for vendors out there and see and advice here on my blog, but you as a client have a huge responsibility to see this whole "implementation and vendor selection" process tectonically plateaued with your current, near-time and future business requirements. Very important section as well!