Skip to main content

Life'd For Life



I am , I am
crimson blue, reddish blue
We are, We are
and I don't have a clue

Happened one day, someday
to you, to me, from you
Meteoric event, so calm
embedded deep in blue

Hear my gurgled laugh
muffled yet breathing
Screams passing through
shooting pain in my thigh

Reminders they are,
remind me, remind me again
My skin, my fusion crust
they ache with sweet pain

man of god
man of science
man of you
man of the world
man to you
man that sinned
man that I was
man that I am

walk this earth
serpentine my path
cutting like razor
edging against wrath

racing against gravity
my wagon resists
fighting the voices
my song persists

my inner frenzy
my song, my song
my restless soul
rested when in upheaval

your pulchritude
your idiosyncrasies
I will manage you
manage me, will you

man to child
man forever
man to myself
manned by man
man(oeuvre) me
man of the great skies
man , the existentialist
man , I happen to be

winds billowing in my head
shredding my eardrums
sound garden, not this
precious madness this

echoes in the cerebra
resurrection time has come
time to rebuild
mend my follies

hanging my head
shamed by me
shrugged, coiled inwards
torn like tattered rags

I'm your highway
the road you hangout
I'm the roadway
I'm your checkpoint

I'm the lantern
I burn my heart out
I shed my skins
I wait for no man

man as I was
man as I have become
man as rising stars
man, who kisses the sun
man to destroy
man, so will self destruct
man, so save me
man, so rescue me (from me)

rain drops burning my skin
blood dries up, I seethe
breathing black fires
wheezing, I move side to side

soul of mine, so usurpable
so pure, yet incalculable
so innocent, so unfitting
so much at home, so much alien

my vehicle arrives
hushed voices pointing to me
I washed the blood (off my hands)
I bled, I swear, I bled

the dragons breathe
the purple peach trees
red winds seeking the escape
am I where I think I am?

man, I walk my ruins
man sought by hell
man wishing heavens
man in white skies
man of men
man to angels
man, an angel on earth
man of a torn world

I gaze at my very own
I scrutinize my anatomy
I waste away
I taste away

Become my pain
sweetheart, lets hurt
I have my demons
You have yours

Absolution, we seek
Answers are unquestioned
Questions got detoxed
Arithmetic is all we need

Do please understand
We all belong to this ship
O Captain, don't slay us
We will slave, Master

man, slave of man
man, the beast
man, the devourer
man, the slayer
man, the pride
man, the warrior
man, the treacherous
man,the master of man

rainbow across my face
colors shooting like obtuse nebulae
entwined yet free from bondages
dark seas, all flowing thru me

we travelled the earth
we brought life
we took life
we have lived

we are livid (today)
we have no escape
trapped in our own walls
savage is tamed

I am , I am
I am who I am
I am , I am
I'm you.



PS: I think I have written longer ones. So I'm not really sure if this was the longest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redhot Future Of IT Part I :Marketing yourself as IT professional

I had promised about the "RedHot IT Future Series" and so we discuss here how you should market yourself EFFECTIVELY as an IT professional in this new (and dangerous) web age! Web is the place where you're a hero today and villain tomorrow. While there are lots of professionals who are active on the web, not all are enjoying a good reputation as they got "personal" with others and got into a cockfight. The passive IT professional has nothing to lose but nothing to gain at all!

I know "marketing" might seem as a greasy term but the idea is to have the truth about you out there. You know you're a good person and your family knows that you're really smart person but the rest of the world doesn't!

So the question is how do I market myself on the web as a true "nouveau IT professional". A guy who companies will be tempted to pick up the phone as say "Hey, we wanna talk with you. Can you fly over to Palo Alto (or Guatemala or Johan…

Avastu Blog is migrating to IdeationCloud.com; 1st Jan 2009 live

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. WITHIN 2 SECONDS YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE NEW HOME OF AVASTU BLOG. PLEASE DO UPDATE AVASTU BLOG'S URL to : http://www.ideationcloud.com on your website.

I will send out emails personally to those who are using my link(s) on their sites.

Thanks much for your co-operation and hope you enjoy the new site and its cool new features :-)




Not like the site is unlive or something..on the contrary, its beginning to get a lot of attention already. Well most of the work is done, you don't have to worry about anything though:

What won't change

Links/Referrals: I will be redirecting the links (all links which you may have cross-posted) to IdeationCloud.com - so you don't have to do anything in all your posts and links. Although, I would urge however that you do change the permalinks, especially on your blogs etc yourselfThis blog is not going away anywhere but within a few months, I will consider discontinuing its usage. I won't obviously do …

Redhot Future Of IT Part 2 :Virtualized Workplaces

Click on the title to hear what I have to say, alternatively click here to listen to what I have to say here.

So what is a virtualized workplace? Does it mean it does not exist? That it's virtual? Well in a certain way YES. This is where the future of our workplace is going to be. Well it is already a reality in some countries.

OK lets start by asking ourselves these questions:
Do you really bond with your colleagues? (think Team cohesiveness)
Do you spend great amount of hours talking about great things that you will do together? (think collaboration)
Do you really feel that you give 100% at work? (think effectiveness)
What do you really miss at your desk? (think personalization)
Is your desk comfortable enough? (Again think optimizing personalization, OK you have done your best to make it your place)Does it really matter to your employer that you are there for him/her? (think commitment)
Or do you get micromanaged over petty issues? (think mismanagement)
Do you see your employees perfor…