Skip to main content

Mankind Mankind, I celebrate you!

This is in honor of all mankind


mankind mankind, I celebrate you
You want to kiss the sun
I want to kiss you
love you,hug you, hold you

mankind mankind, I would take you
I would wake you, shake you
I would help you stand tall
I would honor you, like you honor me

mankind mankind, I'd forgive you
I would walk with you, hand in hand
I talk with you, like I never did
I would listen to you, soothe you

mankind mankind, I would enjoy you
I'd rejoice in you, I'd return to you
I would come back to you, for you
I would stand by you, for you

mankind mankind, I would fly for you
die for you, never give up on you
I'd stay alive for you, I'd lie for you
I would never die on you

mankind mankind, I reveal myself to you
I open my eyes for you
I'd walk that extra mile for you
I'd walk a while for you

mankind mankind, I'd walk through fire for you
breathe the cold steely blue fire for you
I'd always revel in the thought of you
I celebrate you, my Mankind.

Comments

  1. nou heb je niet eens 1 reactie dr op gekregen
    nou dan krijg je die wel van mij en dan lekker in ut nederlands =P anders kun je straks hard lachen
    ik vin ut gedichtje wel grapug knuff conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Conny!

    Tuurlijk joh... mijn nederlandse gelievden mogen ook hier komen.

    lief dat je ff langs bent geweest.

    Doei,

    Tarry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DeepLearningTrucker Part 1

Avastu Blog is migrating to IdeationCloud.com; 1st Jan 2009 live

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. WITHIN 2 SECONDS YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE NEW HOME OF AVASTU BLOG. PLEASE DO UPDATE AVASTU BLOG'S URL to : http://www.ideationcloud.com on your website.

I will send out emails personally to those who are using my link(s) on their sites.

Thanks much for your co-operation and hope you enjoy the new site and its cool new features :-)




Not like the site is unlive or something..on the contrary, its beginning to get a lot of attention already. Well most of the work is done, you don't have to worry about anything though:

What won't change

Links/Referrals: I will be redirecting the links (all links which you may have cross-posted) to IdeationCloud.com - so you don't have to do anything in all your posts and links. Although, I would urge however that you do change the permalinks, especially on your blogs etc yourselfThis blog is not going away anywhere but within a few months, I will consider discontinuing its usage. I won't obviously do …

Redhot Future Of IT Part I :Marketing yourself as IT professional

I had promised about the "RedHot IT Future Series" and so we discuss here how you should market yourself EFFECTIVELY as an IT professional in this new (and dangerous) web age! Web is the place where you're a hero today and villain tomorrow. While there are lots of professionals who are active on the web, not all are enjoying a good reputation as they got "personal" with others and got into a cockfight. The passive IT professional has nothing to lose but nothing to gain at all!

I know "marketing" might seem as a greasy term but the idea is to have the truth about you out there. You know you're a good person and your family knows that you're really smart person but the rest of the world doesn't!

So the question is how do I market myself on the web as a true "nouveau IT professional". A guy who companies will be tempted to pick up the phone as say "Hey, we wanna talk with you. Can you fly over to Palo Alto (or Guatemala or Johan…