Skip to main content

Mankind Mankind, I celebrate you!

This is in honor of all mankind


mankind mankind, I celebrate you
You want to kiss the sun
I want to kiss you
love you,hug you, hold you

mankind mankind, I would take you
I would wake you, shake you
I would help you stand tall
I would honor you, like you honor me

mankind mankind, I'd forgive you
I would walk with you, hand in hand
I talk with you, like I never did
I would listen to you, soothe you

mankind mankind, I would enjoy you
I'd rejoice in you, I'd return to you
I would come back to you, for you
I would stand by you, for you

mankind mankind, I would fly for you
die for you, never give up on you
I'd stay alive for you, I'd lie for you
I would never die on you

mankind mankind, I reveal myself to you
I open my eyes for you
I'd walk that extra mile for you
I'd walk a while for you

mankind mankind, I'd walk through fire for you
breathe the cold steely blue fire for you
I'd always revel in the thought of you
I celebrate you, my Mankind.

Comments

  1. nou heb je niet eens 1 reactie dr op gekregen
    nou dan krijg je die wel van mij en dan lekker in ut nederlands =P anders kun je straks hard lachen
    ik vin ut gedichtje wel grapug knuff conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Conny!

    Tuurlijk joh... mijn nederlandse gelievden mogen ook hier komen.

    lief dat je ff langs bent geweest.

    Doei,

    Tarry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Security: VMware Workstation 6 vulnerability

vulnerable software: VMware Workstation 6.0 for Windows, possible some other VMware products as well type of vulnerability: DoS, potential privilege escalation I found a vulnerability in VMware Workstation 6.0 which allows an unprivileged user in the host OS to crash the system and potentially run arbitrary code with kernel privileges. The issue is in the vmstor-60 driver, which is supposed to mount VMware images within the host OS. When sending the IOCTL code FsSetVoleInformation with subcode FsSetFileInformation with a large buffer and underreporting its size to at max 1024 bytes, it will underrun and potentially execute arbitrary code. Security focus

Splunk that!

Saw this advert on Slashdot and went on to look for it and found the tour pretty neat to look at. Check out the demo too! So why would I need it? WHY NOT? I'd say. As an organization grows , new services, new data comes by, new logs start accumulating on the servers and it becomes increasingly difficult to look at all those logs, leave alone that you'd have time to read them and who cares about analysis as the time to look for those log files already makes your day, isn't it? Well a solution like this is a cool option to have your sysadmins/operators look at ONE PLACE and thus you don't have your administrators lurking around in your physical servers and *accidentally* messing up things there. Go ahead and give it a shot by downloading it and testing it. I'll give it a shot myself! Ok so I went ahead and installed it. Do this... [root@tarrydev Software]# ./splunk-Server-1.0.1-linux-installer.bin to install and this (if you screw up) [root@tarrydev Software]# /op

Virtualization is hot and sexy!

If this does not convince you to virtualize, believe me, nothing will :-) As you will hear these gorgeous women mention VMware, Akkori, Pano Logic, Microsoft and VKernel. They forgot to mention rackspace ;-) virtualization girl video I'm convinced, aren't you? Check out their site as well!