Skip to main content

Pacific Controls Launches Energy Services on the Cloud


DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, November 3, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- At RealTech Middle East 2008, Pacific Controls announced that they have established a state of the art Energy Services Global Command Control Centre at their headquarters building in Techno Park, Dubai, UAE.
This Energy Services Global Command Control Centre will offer their Customers, Business Partner's Government and International Agencies real time measurement and verification of carbon footprint for homes, buildings and infrastructure globally.
The Energy Services Global Command Control Centre creates a new dimension in the business of carbon footprint measurement and verification. Pacific Controls has deployed their custom built high performance software platform on advanced distributed computing from "IBM" and networking technology from "CISCO" to offer energy services on the cloud computing at their Energy Services Global Command Control Centre in Dubai and at their Data Centres in New York, London, New Delhi, Singapore and Sydney which are seamlessly connected through the cloud enabling Pacific Controls global customers to leverage the latest technology of cloud computing to their advantage to manage and perform Energy Services in homes, buildings and infrastructure.


MarketWatch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Security: VMware Workstation 6 vulnerability

vulnerable software: VMware Workstation 6.0 for Windows, possible some other VMware products as well type of vulnerability: DoS, potential privilege escalation I found a vulnerability in VMware Workstation 6.0 which allows an unprivileged user in the host OS to crash the system and potentially run arbitrary code with kernel privileges. The issue is in the vmstor-60 driver, which is supposed to mount VMware images within the host OS. When sending the IOCTL code FsSetVoleInformation with subcode FsSetFileInformation with a large buffer and underreporting its size to at max 1024 bytes, it will underrun and potentially execute arbitrary code. Security focus

Linux, Linux : Get started with VMWare and Knoppix or Ubuntu Live CD!

Well everyone's talking about it now and you're wondering "what the heck is Linux?". So you've finally come face to face with yourself and say it loudly(errum..In your head first , please). I want to learn it! I admit it, I've been a fool! I hafta learn this kool OS! OK chill! You're faced with a challenge of all that installation crap. And boy, ask the veterans they've made lot's of money just installing Linux and installing Oracle on Linux was a big thing. And talking about setting about clusters was only for Big Boys and doing Oracle RAC setup was only for BEEEG BOYZ!!! Ok I can see you're already sleeping on my story. And Hey! Stop drooling on my shoulder! Wake up!!! You yell back at me " WHAT DO I HAFTA DO? WHERE I GOTTA KLIK? I Don't wanna fight with my wife over installing Linux at home? And my Microsoft Boss is angry because I made my colleagues so scared when I installed Linux at work? Ok Ok I get it. You want to learn it'...