Skip to main content

Mankind Mankind, I celebrate you!

This is in honor of all mankind


mankind mankind, I celebrate you
You want to kiss the sun
I want to kiss you
love you,hug you, hold you

mankind mankind, I would take you
I would wake you, shake you
I would help you stand tall
I would honor you, like you honor me

mankind mankind, I'd forgive you
I would walk with you, hand in hand
I talk with you, like I never did
I would listen to you, soothe you

mankind mankind, I would enjoy you
I'd rejoice in you, I'd return to you
I would come back to you, for you
I would stand by you, for you

mankind mankind, I would fly for you
die for you, never give up on you
I'd stay alive for you, I'd lie for you
I would never die on you

mankind mankind, I reveal myself to you
I open my eyes for you
I'd walk that extra mile for you
I'd walk a while for you

mankind mankind, I'd walk through fire for you
breathe the cold steely blue fire for you
I'd always revel in the thought of you
I celebrate you, my Mankind.

Comments

  1. nou heb je niet eens 1 reactie dr op gekregen
    nou dan krijg je die wel van mij en dan lekker in ut nederlands =P anders kun je straks hard lachen
    ik vin ut gedichtje wel grapug knuff conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Conny!

    Tuurlijk joh... mijn nederlandse gelievden mogen ook hier komen.

    lief dat je ff langs bent geweest.

    Doei,

    Tarry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Security: VMware Workstation 6 vulnerability

vulnerable software: VMware Workstation 6.0 for Windows, possible some other VMware products as well type of vulnerability: DoS, potential privilege escalation I found a vulnerability in VMware Workstation 6.0 which allows an unprivileged user in the host OS to crash the system and potentially run arbitrary code with kernel privileges. The issue is in the vmstor-60 driver, which is supposed to mount VMware images within the host OS. When sending the IOCTL code FsSetVoleInformation with subcode FsSetFileInformation with a large buffer and underreporting its size to at max 1024 bytes, it will underrun and potentially execute arbitrary code. Security focus

A Collection of Threnodies : Part 1

Whale Fall ----------------- Dress me up in my new threads clasp my greasy palms grease my hair I'm ready for the fall Watch at all the decadence watching the avalanche I'm slipping down losing my buoyancy What's become of us where have we come this far, this close close to the doors I hear them, sublimal chants I'm on the run I race through the human sea I am the king! I'm the slave to my own undoings I'm the jester in my courtyard We jest as we run We're strolling on that thin rope we grope as we rope we're true heros we're the survivors we're the scavengers we're the friends we're the lovers we're the unbred Soon awaiting the fall we're lurking on us we're osedaxing us we're soon going to be done we'll soon be arrested *osedax(bone devourer, newly discovered marine genus) feeds on a fallen(sunken) whale carcass(which is also called a whale fall). Read more here

Our frozen chi's and the Workfloor

I left home when I was 20. I had studied Physics(Major) and had no idea what to do next. I took to the seas, I think looking back it was more like a refuge, an asylum. Seeking to get away from all that peer pressure, myself and what not. 1991 June 7, around midnight I arrive in Lagos, Nigeria. Company agent ships me to the nearby hotel to wait for my first “boat”. That's the first time in my life I saw a lot of people , a race totally different from ours. I was warned to be careful, protect my wallet, but they came across as just about any other regular folk. That was my “first encounter”. Funny, since then I have worked with all kinds of nationalities (Japanese, Chinese, Malaysians, Indonesians, Dutch, Scandinavians, Thai, Americans, Spanish, Argentinians,..I can go on and on). What I have learned in all that is that we are all so much alike. But on board a ship it is “ really ” different. Your job is crucial and you must work together. That makes you accept each other realistica...