All the automated processes are based on ITIL v2 and ITIL v3 best practices, including the following:
- Fault management. Determines the root cause of virtual and physical machine errors and automates diagnostic procedures and corrective actions.
- Provisioning lifecycle. Commissions and decommissions virtual servers automatically and across the provisioning lifecycle in response to service requests.
- Server compliance. To enable server compliance, automates patching, software development and server audit remediation among online and offline virtual servers.
- Maintenance. Automates virtual server and file cleanup for expired images.
- Backup and recovery. Automates backup and recovery procedures.
Automation tools are growing like muashrooms, and this time they are all Virtualization savvy! Check out the news.